- No blood test.
- No waiting period.
- Marriage License Fee is $60.00. Fee does not include a certified copy of the marriage certificate which is available for an additional $15.00. Fee is payable by cash, cashiers check, money order, Visa or Mastercard. Applications are good for one year.
- Both parties must present themselves at one of the Douglas County Clerk’s Offices. Appointments are not necessary during regular hours; see below for weekends, holidays or special arrangements.
- Hours: click here.
- Adults 18 and older; parental consent not needed but proof of age is required.
- 16-17 years old; either parent must be present or a notarized affidavit giving permission is necessary (see additional information below).
- If you lose the license prior to the ceremony, you will be charged $60.00 to reissue another license.
- Witness other than minister required at the marriage ceremony.
- Previously divorced, divorce must be final where granted. Date, city, and state where the divorce occurred required, but it’s not necessary to furnish divorce papers.
- Out-of-country, the same rules apply to you, nothing additional is required to marry. You do not need a marriage license from your country. Driver’s license, passport, acceptable for identification.
1616 8th Street, Minden, NV 89423
Monday – Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
(closed weekends and holidays)