2242 Main St, Genoa, Nevada, USA 89411
Built in the 1870's, the C.W. Dake home replaced an earlier log cabin and shared the property with farm buildings, undertaking parlor, and justice of the peace office. It was also the Theodore P. Hawkins residence and is now owned by Ted and Bernice Huber.
Today, this historical building houses and sells antique furniture and collectables, as well as hosting a number of special events throughout the year.